Thursday, January 7, 2010

I drove my 2002 Nissan Altima without transmission oil for about 4 miles what are the consequences??

I took my 2002 Nissan Altima to a local dealership for a regular motor oil change. The mecanic drain my transmission oil instead of motor oil and overfill the motor oil. I ran the car for about 4 miles without knowing the car did noy had transmission fluid, what are the consequences and what can the dealership do to resolve the problem??? thanks..I drove my 2002 Nissan Altima without transmission oil for about 4 miles what are the consequences??
Take your car to a different dealership and have them check it out. I assume that something brought the error to your attention such as drivability problems.I drove my 2002 Nissan Altima without transmission oil for about 4 miles what are the consequences??
depends was it easy driving or hard stop go city....?? shouldnt be too bad i wouldnt think just dont go out agian with out it.
it pretty much will only destroy your transmition if you keep driving with no trans fuid and if what your saying about the mechanic is true than the dealership should give you the trans fluid for free
none
A standard trany would probally be ok an automatic wouldn't shift if it was empty
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment