Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have a nice brick driveway, there are light stains of transmission and oil stains.How do I remove?thanks?

Nothing complicated, a way to lighten or bleach it out a bit. Will these stains fade in time, with rain and sun? Thanks...I have a nice brick driveway, there are light stains of transmission and oil stains.How do I remove?thanks?
Very hard to remove 100%. I would start with a concentrated degreaser like the purple stuff made by Zep sold at Home Depot in gallons. Spray it on full strength wait a few minutes and scrub with a brush then rinse. It will probably take a few attempts over a few days to really get it out.I have a nice brick driveway, there are light stains of transmission and oil stains.How do I remove?thanks?
oxyclean works well for this and is very safe for the surface.
Aply some varsol with a brush ,scrub then wash with soap and water rinse clean
Try Lestoil,It works very well!!! But you may have 2 do it a few times! You could also try Coca Cola!!! But the Lestoil is the best in my opinion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment