Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long should I wait until I change the transmission oil on a 2006 Scion Xb?

every 60 or 70,000 miles would be a good ideal. GOD Bless hope i helpedHow long should I wait until I change the transmission oil on a 2006 Scion Xb?
Robert's right, you want to change it every 60k. The fluid will break down over time due to the heat of the engine. You should really pay to go to a shop that can do a transmission flush. Essentially, you can get part of the transmission fluid drained by pulling down the pan but shops have a ';t-tech'; machine that allows them to completely flush all your old fluid out. It costs probably about $60 but will definitely help your car.How long should I wait until I change the transmission oil on a 2006 Scion Xb?
rarely do you have to change transition oil, it will last the life of the car. just make sure it maintains the recommended level


engine sump oil needs to be changed regular, i change engin oil in my car 3 times a year regardless yow many kilometers i do, that way im sure everything will be ok
Most older transmissions (auto) need tranny oil change every 30K miles. Some newer tranny can go as much as 100K miles. Your owners manual will say so.





If you can't find the info, just the dealer and ask you would like to know when. After all it is their job to change oil, at least they can tell you when you are due. Call few dealers as I've found some dealers will fib and will try to get you in earlier and not later.








Good Luck...
check your owners manual it will be in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment