Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My engine oil seems to have transmission oil in it?

i changed my oil today and found that there was a hint on transmission fluid in it. And it seemed to have a similar odor as well. What does this mean. Is my car going to blow a tranny? i also noticed that the low coolant light is goin on and off even though the fluid level is fine. Is this coincedental or are they related somehow? Help?My engine oil seems to have transmission oil in it?
u have coolant in the oil. GET THE LEAK FIXED!!!! coolant will eat the bearings!My engine oil seems to have transmission oil in it?
sounds like cracked heads to me; definitely a serious problem, you may even have to have the engine replaced, the longer you drive it like this the more damage it will cause.
Listen to Pokey. He sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
does the tranny have an vacuum line going to it that could be it some coolants are red these days

No comments:

Post a Comment