Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there a place that can show me how to change the transmission oil on my 07 dodge charget SXT?

Just5 wondering, they keep telling me only a professional can change it because it is sealed? so i need to know for sure if there is anyway that i can do it on my own? maybe there is a website with instructions?Is there a place that can show me how to change the transmission oil on my 07 dodge charget SXT?
it's easy enough to change it but you do need a couple of special tools to fill it back up to the correct level, these trannys don't have a dipstick anymore,





Look at this forum site for LX's it will tell you what you need for tools and how to use it, the pictures have been deleted but the links for the tools are still there and they work.





http://lxforums.com/board/showthread.php鈥?/a>





While your at it you may want to join up,





http://lxforums.com/





Lots of good info here and some of the faster LX's in North AmericaIs there a place that can show me how to change the transmission oil on my 07 dodge charget SXT?
dont try it on your own. have the dealership do it. why do you need to change it anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment