Friday, December 18, 2009

Washing machine Transmission oil leaked and got on my clothes, how do I get my whites white again?

Long story short, the transmission is starting to go bad in my washer. Every few loads, it shoots out oil/grease and it gets on the clothes. I got it out of most of my colors by using Zout, but the whites don't want to cooperate. These are our work shirts and my kids school clothes so they need to look good. What can I do to get my whites back to being white? Any and all help is much appreciated! :-)Washing machine Transmission oil leaked and got on my clothes, how do I get my whites white again?
the problem is by the time you get them white a shot of transmission (?) fluid will zap them again. Is there any way you can clean those shirts by spraying the stains with a stain remover and let them sit and then hand wash them and drip dry them on a plastic pipe above your bathroom tub? They should dry in less than 24 hours (and won't set the stain) and you MUST have a fan going in there so nothing molds.





Just Tide in good clean water usually removes any stains my clothes get.

No comments:

Post a Comment