Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have 2008 honda CRF the engine oil and transmission oil call for 10w30 is that what i should really use?

some people i race with are telling me to use a heavier oil to keep my engine safe. what do you say?I have 2008 honda CRF the engine oil and transmission oil call for 10w30 is that what i should really use?
I think you would be better asking in the motorcycle section of the cars and transportation. but first you should re- read the instructions. engine oil and gear oil are 2 different oils. the 10w 30 are temperature levels -10 degrees to +30 ambient temperatures. you need a different visquosity for your gearbox.


there are a lot of good mechanics in the cars%26amp; transportation %26gt; motorcycles.. re post this question there.I have 2008 honda CRF the engine oil and transmission oil call for 10w30 is that what i should really use?
yes if u use a lower kind it will mess up ur gear box.

No comments:

Post a Comment