Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can i change my transmission oil&filter in the london ontario area?

a place thats you recommend me. considering price, service, and so on.





its a mazda protege 2003Where can i change my transmission oil%26amp;filter in the london ontario area?
That cost about 80.00 and try calling around to the smaller garages bec their usually the cheapest.





Hope that helps and best of luck.By the way I'd stay from the big transmission shops.Where can i change my transmission oil%26amp;filter in the london ontario area?
How about on the Bridge?
Why don't you do it yourself. It is as simple as removing the transmission oil pan at the underneath of the car, undo the screws that hold the fluid filter, and refill the transsmission fluid from the transmission dipstick hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment