Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a little leak of transmission oil, suspecting it occurring in the gasket.?

Is it safe to my tranmission for using the sealing agent of transmission oil leakage in the market?


Thanks.I have a little leak of transmission oil, suspecting it occurring in the gasket.?
DO NOT seal any transmission gasket with sealant.I have a little leak of transmission oil, suspecting it occurring in the gasket.?
Well from experience I had a leak in my gasket on my 2000 celica gt but the mechanic told me it was not neccesary. I later found out that it was true unless your car is leaking a lot of fluid. Dont change it i repeat dont change it. It will cost you around 300 dollars depending on your car
maybe but why not use opportunity to change filter and fluid,,,getting new gasket in the possess
If it's just an oil pan gasket leaking, it is easy and inexpensive to fix. If it's a seal leaking, that repair can get expensive. I personally have never used the stop leak products, but I think if you use them, it should only be for a temporary repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment