Friday, December 18, 2009

I want to order a transmission oil cooler line for a Dodge Dakota pick-up, where can I see parts pictures?

I need illustrated parts break-down pictures so I can buy the right part.I want to order a transmission oil cooler line for a Dodge Dakota pick-up, where can I see parts pictures?
The dealer will have an illistration you can look at. You will probably have to go to the dealer to get the part becuase that is the only place it available from.I want to order a transmission oil cooler line for a Dodge Dakota pick-up, where can I see parts pictures?
Depending on what year Dakota and which engine, Rockauto.com might have a good enough description of the Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hoses (under Cooling System) to make choices.
jegs or summitracing.com
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment