Friday, December 18, 2009

Where is the dipstick for the transmission oil in a 1989 Toyota Celica GT?

My young son is out of town and needs to add fluid to the transmission, but doesn't know where to put it. It's late and I can't send him anywhere for an answer. He knows there's 2 dipsticks, but doesn't know which one to put the transmission oil in. Help!Where is the dipstick for the transmission oil in a 1989 Toyota Celica GT?
In the drivers seat.Where is the dipstick for the transmission oil in a 1989 Toyota Celica GT?
I have no idea, but my boyfriend is selling his 89 Celica....just in case you wreck your sons! lol It's nice and rusty and painted flat black...I know, I am an awesome sales woman
Consult you owners manual.
It is usually closer to the firewall...
the one at the back,or close to the trans,is the one the oil goes in,if its a standard shift the dip stick will really short,automatics usually stand up a little higher,careful and not overfill it,you can do a lot of damage by overfilling it,sometimes on Toyota,s the oil is a little hard to get in,just be patient,you,ll get it,i hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment