Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am going to change the transmission oil of my 2003 Lancer ES, after I receveid the good advice of Edo recent

ly. Now, I am in doubt whether it should be every 30,000 or15,000 miles. According to the dealer I have to change it (after a flush to the transmission to change all the oil ), every 15,000 miles,. but the manual specifies every 30,000miles. I would gladly appreciate your reccomendations Thank You all.I am going to change the transmission oil of my 2003 Lancer ES, after I receveid the good advice of Edo recent
I would go by the manual. A dealer just wants your money. Granted changing your fluid sooner and more often isn't going to hurt anything...in fact it will probably last longer but a lot of durability tests are done to determin that change interval and it's not just a number they they pull out of the air. Go with the manual.I am going to change the transmission oil of my 2003 Lancer ES, after I receveid the good advice of Edo recent
Thank you for your good answer. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment