Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How often should I change my manual transmission oil?

I last changed it 30000 miles ago with Redline MT90. Vehicle has 150000 miles and has been run on MT90 for 100000 miles. Thinking of changing it again but don't want to waste my money if it would last longer.How often should I change my manual transmission oil?
well since it has been changed before you should change it regularly because most of the time you either never change it for the life of the vehicle and it will be fine or if you change it once you have to keep doing it otherwise you might have problemsHow often should I change my manual transmission oil?
It would be a good idea to change it again. It's better you be safe and just do it then let it go because of the expense! Hope that helps! :)
That would be unneccessary.
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment