Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How many quarts of transmission oil can an 84 Mercedes Disel take?

I have a 1984 Mercrdes 300 SD. I bought it for cheap and planing to re sell it. I never had a car like this before. I checked the tranny dipstick and its almost empty i put 2 quarts already and it is still enough. is it possible for it to take 5 quarts?How many quarts of transmission oil can an 84 Mercedes Disel take?
An automatic transmission can take up to 20 quarts. But with this having been a running car I would think that it would not take more then 6 tops. The transmission pan on that car is only 6 quarts.How many quarts of transmission oil can an 84 Mercedes Disel take?
Read what it says on the tranny dipstick..Check in nuetral car ideling? in park with car ideling? Maybe you shouldn't be the one putting any thing in the tranny..You know stud?? Sounds scary already..

No comments:

Post a Comment