Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How would I remove transmission oil stains from fabric?

I just recently moved and after I noticed a transmission fluid stain on the pavement of my driveway at the house I just moved from. I also noticed it on the side of my mattress. What do I need to use to remove the stain from my mattress?How would I remove transmission oil stains from fabric?
first use a bleach to get the stains off the pavement then wash down or you can use a nappysan for the matress mix in warm water and use a toothbrush or a small nail brush and scrub the matress providing its not all over the matress use some clean water when the stain has gone to rinse it


Or you could use a stain remover that you use to get stains out of clothes you get that from your local grocery store spray and leave for a while check it out and spray again if its not all gone then wipe with a clen cloth making sure you pick the stain up with the cloth finger and thumb do not rub or you will find it will be spread moreHow would I remove transmission oil stains from fabric?
the only thing I know of that removes oil, is Lestoil, a cleaner you can buy in supermarkets. you would have to get it on the mattress and then I would scrub it in with a brush and blot it off with a damp sponge... it may take awhile as you can't get it soaking wet but I think it will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment